+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Default Beginners Book Packages [Mail-out Thread]

Click HERE to place your book order

If you don't want to place an order, but instead want to use scanned images of the Qasas book (and later Hidayah an-Nahw, that's perfectly fine. There's no cost to use the scans. The link to download scans can be accessed from the "Documents" tab above in the navigation bar.

As mentioned on the course description pages of the main website, once students upgrade their accounts and register formally, they will be given the option of ordering books directly from us:

Beginners package

Upon registration, Students will have the option of ordering Mail-out packages directly from us. This will be done at the message board once your account is created and validated. The cost for these books will be in addition to the course fees mentioned above. Alternatively, students may purchase the books from local bookstores or online from other vendors. As a final option, high quality scans of all pertinent books will be provided to those who prefer to take that route

1. Fundamentals of Classical Arabic, by Shaikh Husain Sattar
    2. Syed Abul Hasan Ali al-Nadawi’s Stories of the Prophets Part 1
    3. Syed Abul Hasan Ali al-Nadawi’s Stories of the Prophets Part 2
    4. Syed Abul Hasan Ali al-Nadawi’s Stories of the Prophets Part 3
    5. Syed Abul Hasan Ali al-Nadawi’s Stories of the Prophets Part 4
    6. Original Arabic text of Imam al-Zarnuji’s Instruction of the Student (Talim al-muta’allim)
    7. Hidayatun Nahw (Hard cover grammar text which will not be placed in International packages due to weight considerations)

A one-time cost for the beginners Student Mail-out package is $60 CAD + shipping and handling (approx. $22 for North America, $35 International).
    I plan on making a trip to the post office once a week, insha Allah. Here's the link once again:

Click HERE to place your book order
    Last edited by Yusuf Mullan; 01-27-2011 at 06:54 AM. Reason: ready to resume shipping packages
    Learn Arabic - Large and ever-growing repository of tutorials on the Arabic language اللغة العربية.. Updated regularly!

If you need to contact me for anything, please email. Please do not private message me on the forum. I'm no longer checking private messages regularly. jazakallah khairan

When Hidayatun Nahw is included it brings the weight of it over 1 KG. This is fine for NA packages. and the costs remain within or only slightly above $20.

The cost of shipping for international packages on the other hand will hike up significantly (become double) because of the weight. For this reason, we are removing the option of including Hidayatun Nahw in International packages. International students can wait 4-5 months and order the next package which will contain HN and 2-3 other books needed in later stages of the program.
    Learn Arabic - Large and ever-growing repository of tutorials on the Arabic language اللغة العربية.. Updated regularly!

If you need to contact me for anything, please email. Please do not private message me on the forum. I'm no longer checking private messages regularly. jazakallah khairan

Default Important Update

Just processed all outstanding orders and sent out all the remaining books I had with me. I will need a week or so to secure a shipment which is stranded somewhere in Rochester NY. Please do not place any orders until this thread is updated again. In the meantime, anyone without a hard-copy of the Qasas book should download the scans from:

http://www.shariahprogram.ca/2008-files/books/

Default scans of the books

Assalam Alaikum wa rahmatullahi wabarakatuhu,

I was wondering how I would be able to obtain the scans of the books as you suggested. Thanks.

Default never mind

Assalam Alaikum again,
    I found the text scans.....on this forum...

Is there a scan for the 'Fundamental for Classical Arabic' also ?

Indira

You can get the chapters of it from the author's website:

Sacred Learning - Traditional Islamic Learning

Will you please mention the name of the author, and the publisher's name with the books so that i may find them here in Pakland. JazakAllah

I really need them soon because i cant find what i am looking for. Please add the pulisher and the author's names next to the all the books we need for the 4 semesters. It is really difficult to guess who the author is by looking at the prints, plus the publishers are not mentioned in all either.

JazakAllah

Qasas and Hidayatun Nahw are all you need.

Qasas is majlis nashriyat Islam

and Hidayatun Nahw is Qadeemi kutub khana