Closed Thread

Default Class Timings and Schedule [Regularly Updated]

**timings are EST, and all classes will take place on PalTalk, except for the semester 1 class which is on WizIQ.

New Semester 1 [Oct 12]

• Sat [8.15 AM – 9.15 AM] - Qasas translation practice
    • Wed [9:00pm (EST) or 5:00–5:40 pm* (EST) - Verb recitation practice
      (*earlier session for International students)]

March 2012 Class

No. Of weekly live sessions: 2
    Timings and Schedule for live sessions:

• Sun [8.15 AM – 9.15 AM] - Qasas translation practice
    • Tues [8:00pm (EST)]

Semester 2 [Oct 11]

No. Of weekly live sessions
    : 4

• Sat and Sun [9.30am] - HN
    • Sat and Sun [11.00am] Qasas 3 with Mufti Saheb

Year 2 (March 2011, March 2010, Oct 2010 and Senior Students)

No. Of weekly live sessions
    : 2

• Sat-Sun [11.00 AM] Ibn Aqeel with Mufti Saheb
    Last edited by DesertSand; 10-17-2012 at 10:15 PM.
    Learn Arabic - Large and ever-growing repository of tutorials on the Arabic language اللغة العربية.. Updated regularly!

If you need to contact me for anything, please email. Please do not private message me on the forum. I'm no longer checking private messages regularly. jazakallah khairan

Insha Allah, I'll update the above post whenever a change occurs in any of the classes or a new group is added, or a text is switched for another etc. This thread will remain closed from posting. All timings above are either EST or EDT, depending on the time of year.
    Learn Arabic - Large and ever-growing repository of tutorials on the Arabic language اللغة العربية.. Updated regularly!

If you need to contact me for anything, please email. Please do not private message me on the forum. I'm no longer checking private messages regularly. jazakallah khairan

Post updated with addition of October 2010 timings. Semester 2 and second year schedule will take effect from next week (Oct 9-10), insha Allah.

Post updated with addition of March 2011 timings.